Sunday 13 June 2010

Source Code.

I am fairly new to this, so bear with me. I have two other places already up and running here and here but I think it would easier and more effective to post the bulk of everything in one place.
Source Code is being edited right now so things a fairly quiet. I have backlog of things from the past couple of months so I will do a couple of posts over the next few days to get the ball rolling.

We got the first glimpse of Source Code March 11th 2010 when pictures were released of Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Monaghan on the set in Montreal.


On the 9th April we got a second lot of set pictures but this time in Chicago.


On the 4th of April there were more pictures from Montreal including Director Duncan Jones.


On Friday April 30th Source Code wrapped. Shot in just 42 days! (thanks to Duncan for tweeting me this)

There is a whole album of set pictures on the Film Source Code facebook page. I suppose you could say there are mild spoilers, so here is a mild warning.

More tomorrow.

Thanks to ihj for the pictures.

No comments: